On behalf of the Board of Governors, Staff and pupils, we would like to warmly welcome you to Singleton School. We are both Parent Governors and we represent the parents and carers of the pupils at Singleton. Our teachers are always happy to talk to you about your child’s progress or any problems that you may be having but if you have any wider concerns or suggestions for the school, please feel free to contact us through the school.
Your child is starting on an exciting journey which we hope you will participate in and enjoy as well. Many of the facilities that the school offers have been funded by Friends of Singleton School (FOSS). FOSS fund-raise throughout the year with fun events, please support these events and if you have any spare time at all, they are always looking for volunteers. Even helping out manning a stall for an hour will benefit the school.
Matthew Lee and Natalie Bromley
There are many useful pages on this site for you to look around. Below we have a list of some pages on this site which will be most useful for you.
- Acorn Class page – The latest information from Mrs Haigh, the Foundation teacher
- Attendance Policy – Details about what to do if your child cannot attend school
- Drop Off and Collection Policy – Details for the school run
- Homework Procedure – Details about what is expected from your child and how you can help
- Kids Club – Details of extra before and after school care we offer
- School Uniforms – Details about what to wear and where to get it from
The following forms should be completed before your child starts school. If you have not received them, please print these out and send to the school.
- Data Collection Form – The main information we need to collect
- ICT Acceptable Use Policy – Using the comuters and Internet
- Photographic Consent Letter – Use of your child’s photograph in school, website or Facebook. We never identify children publicly.
- Home school agreement 2019
Please see the Forms for Parents page for more.