Day to Day Lead / Supervisor – Before and After School Club
Singleton Kids Club
Singleton C of E Primary School
Salary: £10.49 /hour
Singleton Kids Club – Before and After School Club is looking to appoint a Day to Day Lead / Supervisor of its before and after school club starting 24th February 2020.
The Day to Day Lead will be responsible for the overall management and supervision of 3 members of the team and report to Singleton Kids club Voluntary Management Committee.
The contract will be for a maximum of 22.5 hrs variable hours of which:-
- (a minimum 5 hours permanent – Pro-Rata term time only)
- at £10.49 per hour
You will be responsible for the overall management, supervision and day to day running of the club providing a stimulating, varied program of play, learning and sporting activities for the children. You will provide planned activities ensuring a high standard of care and education is provided for all children attending the club.
We are looking for a person:-
- Who has experience of working with and/or caring for children of primary school age
- Who has experience of managing resources
- Who uses positive and effective behaviour management strategies
- Who possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Who can work as a supervisor and as a team player when necessary
- Who possesses a good educational background and is prepared to work to undertake additional training e.g. Level 3 Certificate in child care or equivalent
- Who has or will have a satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service
Safer recruitment checks will apply and subject to satisfactory references
Closing Date Thursday 6th February 2020
Interviews will be held Friday 7th February and Monday 10th February.2020
Part-time hours: 22.5 per week
To apply please email your CV to :-