Teaching Assistant 2a
TA 2a position –9 hours per week (Wednesday – Thursday – Friday mornings)
To start Monday 20th April or ASAP there after
Closing date:- Friday 14th February at 12 noon Short listing:- Wednesday 26th February, 2020 Interviews:– Monday 9th / Tuesday 10th March 2020
PLEASE NOTE: – The interview process will take place over 2 days Contract – 9 hours TA2a Grade 4 Point 4-6 (£18,426-£19,171) Part Time variable hour (Minimum 1 hour) permanent – Pro Rata
Singleton School is a happy thriving school set within the beautiful village of Singleton. We currently have 103 pupils on roll aged between 4 and 11 years.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed teaching assistant to join our happy and dynamic staff team.
The role will involve supporting pupils across KS1 and KS2 in literacy and numeracy for 3 mornings a week as well as supporting a child with particular medical needs.
The working hours will be as follows-
- Wednesday – Thursday – Friday mornings
We can offer you:
– happy motivated children
– experienced and supportive colleagues
– an exciting curriculum
– a range of professional development opportunities
– a work place where no 2 days are ever the same!
- NVQ level 2 or above (or equivalent) – appropriate to the post
- For essential and desirable attributes please see person specification
Applications are invited from outstanding primary practitioners, looking to join an organization that shares your high expectations and belief in every child.
Visits to the school are positively encouraged. Please call Mrs Reeves the Office Manager on 01253 882226 to make arrangements
Singleton is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance, medical clearance and satisfactory references. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note CVs are not accepted, to apply for this vacancy you need to complete the application form attached
Application forms should be returned to the Headteacher, Mrs A. Clayton at:-
Singleton Church of England Primary School, Church Road, Singleton, Poulton-le-Fylde. FY6 8LN
Or alternatively sent to email@example.com
Day to Day Lead / Supervisor – Before and After School Club
Singleton Kids Club
Singleton C of E Primary School
Salary: £10.49 /hour
Singleton Kids Club – Before and After School Club is looking to appoint a Day to Day Lead / Supervisor of its before and after school club starting 24th February 2020.
The Day to Day Lead will be responsible for the overall management and supervision of 3 members of the team and report to Singleton Kids club Voluntary Management Committee.
The contract will be for a maximum of 22.5 hrs variable hours of which:-
- (a minimum 5 hours permanent – Pro-Rata term time only)
- at £10.49 per hour
You will be responsible for the overall management, supervision and day to day running of the club providing a stimulating, varied program of play, learning and sporting activities for the children. You will provide planned activities ensuring a high standard of care and education is provided for all children attending the club.
We are looking for a person:-
- Who has experience of working with and/or caring for children of primary school age
- Who has experience of managing resources
- Who uses positive and effective behaviour management strategies
- Who possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Who can work as a supervisor and as a team player when necessary
- Who possesses a good educational background and is prepared to work to undertake additional training e.g. Level 3 Certificate in child care or equivalent
- Who has or will have a satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service
Safer recruitment checks will apply and subject to satisfactory references
Closing Date Thursday 6th February 2020
Interviews will be held Friday 7th February and Monday 10th February.2020
Part-time hours: 22.5 per week
To apply please email your CV to :-