At Singleton C of E School we believe that every child must be provided with opportunities to develop socially, emotionally, academically and physically to achieve the highest possible standards. The sky is the limit for our children. We seek to inspire each other and learn to value greatness, ambition and achievement of all kinds. To belong to Singleton School is an honour. Each of us aspires to reach a potential which is not limited, but is given wings through the creative curriculum and our Christian Values which will truly enable us to embrace living our lives without limits!
As part of the Pupil Leadership Team you will support the Governing Body, Head teacher, teachers and all other members of staff to find ways of improving the school experience for all pupils. Your role will include looking at the teaching and learning that goes on in classrooms as well as the more general aspects of life at school. You will be the representative for all pupils to enable them to have a say in improving their own education and developing new ideas for the future.
School Improvement Plan 2023 – 24
Please click here to view a copy of the Junior Leadership Team’s School Improvement Plan, which highlights all the key areas that the team are working on this year.
What Make a Good Junior Leader?
- Excellent listening skills.
- Willing to respect the views of others.
- Represent your peers confidently and good at explaining things.
- Able to work co-operatively with others.
- Make informed decisions.
- Reliable and willing to give up some of your own time to attend meetings.
- Enthusiastic and energetic.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Enjoy having the opportunity to solve problems.
- Willing to consider what is best for everyone at the school.
- Be prepared not to be popular with everyone.
- Have lots of new ideas.
- Shows initiative